American Red Cross -First Aid/CPR/AED
(Adult, Child and Infant)
Date: August 2nd & 3rd Time: 6:00-9:00 (6 hours total)
Cost: $110.00 Location: Spark! – Winter Springs
Training meets OSHA Guidelines for First Aid Programs and combines lecture, interactive video demonstrations featuring emergency scenarios that are likely to occur in a variety of environments, and hands-on training to teach participants lifesaving skills.
- First Aid: Participants learn to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies, such as burns, cuts and scrapes, sudden illnesses, head, neck and back injuries, and heat and cold emergencies.
- CPR: Adult: Participants learn how to perform CPR and care for breathing and cardiac emergencies in adults.
- CPR: Child and Infant: Participants learn how to prevent, recognize and respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies in infants and children under 12.
- AED: Participants learn how to use automatic external defibrillators
Obtaining First Aid and CPR/AED certification is important if:
- First Aid and CPR/AED training is required for your work
- You are a designated emergency responder at your work
- You want to be prepared for a wide range of emergencies – either in your personal life or based on your participation in activities such as coaching, youth organizations and others
- You want the confidence of skills and experience when caring for young children or family members
Pre-registration is required as only a limited number of spaces are available. Call 407-679-7775 to register and pay.
Please notify us if you must cancel for any reason. Cancellations policy is as follows:
- Prior to 7/19 – full refund
- Between 7/20 & 7/23 – 50% refund
- Between 7/24 & 8/1 – 25% refund
- After 8/1 – no refund