Our American Red Cross babysitting class is back by popular demand! This six-hour class – designed to give youth ages 11 to 15 the knowledge and confidence to care for infants and children – will be held on Saturday 10/13 in Lake Mary and Saturday 10/27 in Winter Springs.
Combining video, activities, hands-on skills training and discussion for a complete learning experience, this teaches youth how to:
- Respond to emergencies and illnesses with first aid, rescue breathing and other appropriate care
- Make decisions under pressure
- Communicate with parents to learn household rules
- Recognize safety and hygiene issues
- Manage young children
- Feed, diaper and care for infants
- Start their babysitting business
Cost is $80 and advance registration is required.